TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - at that point in time i was not aware enough for that matter
People Seeking Info

Subject at that point in time i was not aware enough for that matter

Posted by Samz91tt on August 09, 2015 at 3:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 309 times.

In Reply To Did I read correctly that you installed used bearings and... posted by -Grimm- on August 09, 2015 at 02:53 PM

Message , so i took it to a "specialitst" and he did use my piston rings and pistons on the same block(mine) he just changed the oil pump(new) and crankshaft(good used) and its bearings (used) from another vg...
what has happened has happened, now trying to solve the issues i have in front of me; that random cut on idle(or very low rpm) that pops everytime i drive the car(almost) and i press the gas pedal engine dies but does not shut off.. i checked battery cables and most connectors nothing seemed to fix it(brand new efi harness).. it comes randomly and after like 2-3 starts,sometimes more, the car goes back to normal (no idle hesitation, idling at 900rpm)

-concerning tps, couldnt get to the voltage required(weird) i tried another tps from another working z (same thing), i only can get the hard idle switch to be on using the multimeter (heard the beep;hence continuity between a and b terminals if i remember correctly. beeps only at a very little area of angle(almost no play) hence i cannot have the idle switch on unless the tps is adjusted to a very specific angle..

sorry for the long post..

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.